PromoteSigns.com has been printing custom corrugated yard signs for over 70 years so we understand that it can be a struggle to maximize the impact of corrugated yard signs. It involves thoughtful placement and visibility strategies. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your yard signs:
- Identify strategic locations: Start by identifying high-traffic areas where your target audience is likely to pass by. Consider placing signs near busy intersections, shopping centers, community centers, schools, or other places where people gather.
- Obtain permission: Ensure that you have permission to place yard signs in the desired locations. Check local regulations and obtain any necessary permits. If you’re targeting specific businesses or organizations, seek their consent as well.
- Target residential areas: Residential neighborhoods can be effective places to put up yard signs. Focus on areas where your target demographic resides. Look for neighborhoods with high foot traffic or frequent visitors.
- Use directional signs: If you’re promoting an event or business, consider using directional signs to guide people from main roads to your location. This is particularly useful for events held in less accessible areas or businesses tucked away from main thoroughfares.
- Place signs at eye level: Ensure that your signs are easily visible and readable by placing them at eye level. Avoid obstructing objects like bushes, trees, or other signage that may hinder visibility. This will ensure that passersby can easily read your message.
- Choose high-contrast colors: Opt for colors that contrast well with the surroundings to make your signs stand out. Consider the color scheme of your design, as well as the background against which the sign will be placed. High contrast helps capture attention and improves readability.
- Utilize large and bold fonts: Select fonts that are easy to read from a distance. Use large and bold lettering for your main message to grab attention. Avoid using overly decorative or complicated fonts that may be difficult to decipher.
- Keep the message concise: Yard signs should convey a clear and concise message. Keep your text minimal and focus on the key information. Use simple, impactful phrases or a memorable slogan that captures attention and leaves a lasting impression.
- Add contact information: Include contact details such as a website, phone number, or social media handles, depending on your objective. This allows interested individuals to easily follow up or learn more about your cause, event, or business.
- Monitor and maintain your signs: Regularly check on your yard signs to ensure they are still in good condition and properly placed. Replace any damaged or faded signs promptly. If allowed, consider periodically moving signs to different locations to expand your reach.
Remember, effective yard sign placement and visibility strategies require a good understanding of your target audience and their behaviors. By considering these tips and tailoring them to your specific goals, you can maximize the impact of your corrugated yard signs.